Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Wish List


Christmas Wish List 2013

Very cool bandana from JCrew.  It is nice to see a more rustic vibe hitting the fashion world.

Stewart Victoria Plaid Tailored Flannel Shirt from Lands End.  I have never owned any of their shirts before and I really do like this plaid and all their other ones for that matter.  I hope they fit better than LL Bean and LL Bean Signature.  No offense to my new state's main store but their shirts haven't fit me that well.  

I have wanted to own a hat from Ebbets Field Flannels for some time.  I especially like the bold, straight-forward design of this San Francisco Seals hat.  I am honestly not sure as to what size I would need yet.


I live in Maine, I mean, I need to own more books by Stephen King.  The Shining...hopefully nobody tries to chop my dorm room door down with an ax this winter!

The 25th Anniversary Edition includes a great documentary on all of the issues the making of this album underwent.  This is one of those albums that is great from start to finish.

You know, it is not that I am a huge fan of Bach.  I really enjoy listening to artists of other genres perform "Classical Music."  They always lend what I believe to be a sense of what the songs might have actually sounded like.  Chris Thile however does have a degree in music composition, so that helps. 
These maps are wicked cool!  No need for a frame, they are great on their own!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment